Friday, February 25, 2011

Best friend

Holaaa I miss my bff so much! Rindu gilaaa babenggg haha -.- Now that Aina's no longer in the same school with me...

  • Takde sape datang rumah aku pagi-pagi pukul 6 setengah lagi.
  • I go to the school alone.
  • I walk to the class alone.
  • I talk to the wall... LOL JK. I dont talk to the wall, I dont talk to anyone haha
  • I dont sing anymore cause takde sape sambung my singing anymore
  • I dont know who should I refer something contoh macam ckgu aim suruh jawab soalan. selalu tengok jawapan kau kan ena! tapi sekarang I say it out loud to the teacher, 'sorry teacher I donno the answer' LOL
  • Takde sape lagi nak dengar aku merepek
  • I dont laugh at school anymore.. lol tipu ah kan, haha I dont really laugh as much as I always laugh masa kat skola when ena was still here.. and some other small things that I dont know how to describe hahaha


ANYWAY! I MISS YOU SO MUCH THEN I GO TO MYSPACE THEN I FOUND THIS...








HAHAHHAHAHHAA INGAT ARKKKK? Ni masa birthday kau masa form 2 eh? hahahaha I'm so sweet aiteee. I came to your house with Along, Ejah and Kakyan bawak tepung dengan cake haha kita main kotor2 pastu bersihkan pastu aku dengan along shampoo kan ur hair bahahhaha. Papelahhh yang penting aku rindu kau! Hahaha im so kewl rite.. I never really gaf when I miss someone, usually Im just like.. simpan dalam hati lama-lama hilang haha but you girl you sure had cursed me! hahhahaha -.- Hope you'll have fun at SSI! Dont ever forget me or find any bff then you freaking replace me haha sorry my English is super cb cause its 3am edi haha. Love you soooo much! Muah!